Monday, September 19, 2016

Pippa Middleton Admits She Has Tried '80 Percent' of Recipes in New Book: 'I Would Like to Say I Have Made Every ... - People Magazine


People Magazine

Pippa Middleton Admits She Has Tried '80 Percent' of Recipes in New Book: 'I Would Like to Say I Have Made Every ...
People Magazine
But she admitted she hasn't personally made all of the recipes in the new cookbook: "I would like to say I have made every single one, but I have definitely done a good 80 percent of them." Growing up in the Middleton household, she and Kate and their ...
Pippa Middleton admits she has not tried out all the recipes in her own cookbookTelegraph.co.uk
Pippa Middleton admits she has not made a lot of the recipes in her new cookbookMirror.co.uk
Pippa Middleton Admits She's Not Made All The Recipes In Her New CookbookContactmusic.com
The Bookseller
all 30 news articles »

No comments:

Post a Comment